4 Warrener Street,
Andergrove, QLD 4740
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3633734
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family home with Downstairs Granny Flat.
Family home with Downstairs Granny Flat located in an area with plenty of choice for schools, Woolworths and Family Tavern, very convenient.
Three Bedrooms all with ceiling fans installed.
Master bedroom with split system air conditioner.
Living area air conditioned for your comfort.
Renovated modern bathroom upstairs and Second Bathroom downstairs
Lock up garage with plenty of storage room.
Fence back yard with side access.
Contact our Leasing Consultant on 0407 133 002 to arrange your viewing.
* Pets will be considered upon application
* Tenants are responsible to pay Excess of water charges
* Tenants are responsible to maintain yard and gardens
* We accept EasyBond payments for rental bonds
* To book an inspection of this property please click 'Book an Inspection Time' and follow the prompts. If no times are available you will be notified as soon as one becomes available.
Disclaimer: The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, which they believe to be accurate when compiled.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Andergrove
Lifestyle in Andergrove
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 4 Warrener Street, Andergrove. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how