4 Warranwah Drive,
Kennington, VIC 3550
Available 22nd April 2020
Rent ID: 3819105
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HOUSE FOR LEASE - 4 WARRANWAH DRIVE, KENNINGTON
* WELL PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME IN FABULOUS LOCATION.
* You must inspect this lovely family home.
* Separate lounge, dining and kitchen area.
* Kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher.
* Meals area walks straight onto the enclosed and private decking area-great for entertaining.
* Four bedrooms, three with built-in-robes and master with ensuite.
* Separate three piece bathroom.
* Magical cottage style garden with large garden shed.enclosed yard.
* Undercover carport.
* Great location-close to Kennington Village, Strath Village and Reservoir walking track.
* To register your interest please call 03 5400 1200.
**PHOTO ID WILL BE REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS. IF NO PHOTO ID IS PRESENTED AT TIME OF INSPECTION, NO ACCESS WILL BE GRANTED.
4 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kennington
Lifestyle in Kennington
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 4 Warranwah Drive, Kennington before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how