4 Warialda Street,
Merrylands, NSW 2160
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
$1,840 Bond or pay monthly new
Available 7th April 2018
Rent ID: 140320
Great Home needs Great Tenants
Clean & tidy 3 bedroom double storey home, combined lounge & dining, good condition timber kitchen, built-ins to all bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, internal laundry with an extra shower, air-conditioner in the lounge, very low maintenance yard with pergola, automatic lock up garage with internal access. Located close to transport, shops & school. NO PETS.
NO ACCESS AT THIS STAGE PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST.
1 Car space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2019. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Merrylands
Lifestyle in Merrylands
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Merrylands with plenty of room to move. 4 Warialda Street will be perfect for the growing family.