4 Wahroonga Place,
Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217
$1,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3818712
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
*** LEASE BREAK *** Surfers Paradise Special, A stone's throw away from the CBD
This unit is ideally located just outside of central Surfers Paradise, away from the busy CBD, but close enough to get, in out and around town.
Avalon, Positioned on Wahroonga Avenue in Surfers Paradise is one of the highly sought after for Owner occupiers and renters alike, due to its design as being predominately Residential, and not a Hotel, you can be close to the action, but not have to fight for a park, fight for the lift or fight for crowds.
With similar facilities to other resorts around Surfers Paradise, Avalon has a pool, Spa, Sauna, Gym, Underground carpark and security access throughout the building.
The unit for rent is a One Bedroom with minimalist furnishings to give you the most room you can have.
- Ensuited/straight through Bathroom (access from both sides)
- Integrated Bathtub with Master Bedroom
- Internet Available
- Large lounge area with minimal furniture
- Views of the River
- Combined Kitchen and Dining
- Underground Parking
- Security Access throughout building
**THIS PROPERTY IS SUBJECT TO A LEASE BREAK. THE CURRENT TENANTS WILL BE VACATING IMMEDIATELY.
***PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR NUMBER SO THE CURRENT TENANTS CAN BE PROVIDED FOR CONTACT TO ARRANGE INSPECTIONS***
1 Garage space
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surfers Paradise
Lifestyle in Surfers Paradise
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 4 Wahroonga Place, Surfers Paradise. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning, heating, and pool.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how