4 Vaughan Street,
Prospect, SA 5082
$3,540 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4265692
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS 5 BEDROOM HOME
Lease Term: 12 months
** School zone of Adelaide High School & Adelaide Botanic High School
** Water Charges: Tenants to pay all water supply charge & all water usage.
Located at Prospect, with 12 minutes driving distance to Adelaide CBD and 1 minute driving distance to Sefton Plaza, the home is perfect for you to enjoy a convenient life. The nearest bus station is only 2 minutes walking distance. Surrounded Leisure amenities are also plentiful, such as Palace Nova Cinema, Adelaide Aquatic Centre and Public Library, which are all accessible within 7 minutes driving.
School zone for Prospect Kindergarten, Adelaide Botanic High School and Adelaide High School. Other schools nearby: CaFE Enfield Children's Centre, Prospect North Primary School, Nailsworth Primary School and Enfield Primary School.
This 5-bedroom house is thoughtfully designed. Stepping into the house, an elegant corridor with dome design will appear to you. All bedrooms are in spacious sizes, while the 5th bedroom can be flexibly used as a study room. The large living room and dining room provide areas for family life. Living in the home, you will definitely meet a classical lifestyle.
- 4 spacious bedrooms + 5th bedroom / study room
- Master room with ensuite and walk in rob
- Bedroom 2 with plenty of storage cabinets
- Large family room & dining room
- A walk-in bar for entertainment
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 separate toilet
- Plenty of storage cabinets in the kitchen
- Separate laundry
- An abundance of windows that allow natural light to filter through
- Floor board throughout the corridor and bedrooms
- Ducted Air Condition system
- Fans in the dining area
- A pergola in the backyard for entertainment
Great location close to nearby amenities:
- 2 mins walking distance to the nearest bus station
- 1 min driving distance to Sefton Plaza
- 4 mins driving distance to Northpark Shopping Centre
- 1 min driving distance to Foodland
- 4 mins driving distance to Palace Nova Prospect Cinemas
- 4 mins driving distance to Coles
- 4 mins driving distance to Prospect Public Library
- 7 mins driving distance to North Adelaide
- 7 mins driving distance to Adelaide Aquatic Centre
- 2 mins walking distance to Service SA
* The granny flat is excluded in the tenancy agreement.
For more information about this house, please do not hesitate to contact our agents.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Prospect
Lifestyle in Prospect
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 4 Vaughan Street, Prospect. This 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.