4 Utzon Street,
Yeronga, QLD 4104
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st February 2022
Rent ID: 4184385
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This light and bright home has recently been renovated, and features:
* Four bedrooms - with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* Master bedroom with air conditioning
* Separate study with built in wardrobe
* Renovated kitchen with dishwasher
* Lounge/dining room with air conditioning and ceiling fans
* Separate sunroom
* Renovated main bathroom
* Separate double lock up garage
* Large partly fenced yard (could be made fully fenced with easy adjustment)
* Close to schools, shops, parks, transport and cafes
WATER: Full water usage charges apply
UTILITIES: Tenants are responsible for connection and charges
FURNITURE: No furniture is included in this property
PETS: Pets will be considered upon application.
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Click the Book an Inspection Time button. Select a suitable time and register to attend.
If the times available arent suitable or there are no inspection times set please click Request an Inspection Time and we will contact you once new inspection times become available.
Most of our listings will have a pre-recorded video walk through tour on the advertisment, however if there is no walk through tour advertised, and if you would like to arrange a video walk through tour call, please call our Leasing Manager to arrange a suitable time.
IMPORTANT: You must register to attend an inspection. If no one is registered to attend the inspection will be cancelled. Once registered we will update you of any changes to the inspection or property (eg change inspection time or property available date).
A Sample Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
HOW TO APPLY
An application will be emailed to you once you have viewed the property. You can either submit an application online through 2Apply, or download the PDF application and submit it in person at our office or by email.
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Yeronga
Lifestyle in Yeronga
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Yeronga? 4 Utzon Street, Yeronga could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.