4 Tudor Street,
Mount Gravatt, QLD 4122
$1,860 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4170439
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 bedroom 2 bathroom nearly new appartment in mount gravatt
Opportunity to enjoy living in Mount Gravatt with approximately 8km to Brisbane City. You will enjoy the convenience of Mount Gravatt Plaza, Westfield Garden City Shopping town, with easy access to South and North bound freeways. Just a stroll away to bus, schools & restaurants.
* 3 large sized bedrooms
* master bedroom has ensuite
* Reversed cycle Air-conditioner.
* All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
* 2 Huge balconies.
* Caesar stone bench top and designer appliances kitchen
* Remote controlled double garage
This spacious open planed designer apartment will suit any professionals or families.
Please contact Tina on 0425 351 516 for inspections.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Gravatt
Lifestyle in Mount Gravatt
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Mount Gravatt with plenty of room to move. 4 Tudor Street will be perfect for the growing family.