4 The Crescent,
Toongabbie, NSW 2146
$2,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4385987
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Immaculate Three Bedroom Home
This immaculately present three bedroom is sure to impress. Featuring three bedrooms with built ins. A separate lounge with a generous combined kitchen, dining area with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking. It flows outside to a low maintenance yard with under-cover entertaining area. Featuring ducted air-conditioning. Freshly painted throughout, this property is the perfect combination of modern conveniences in a private yet convenient location. Be sure to register to book an inspection today.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toongabbie
Lifestyle in Toongabbie
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
4 The Crescent, Toongabbie, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Toongabbie.