4 Tern Street,
Victoria Point, QLD 4165
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
$1,520 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 93414
Great Value - Neat & Tidy 3 bedroom home!
BREAK OF LEASE -
Neat and tidy 3 bedroom home in Victoria Point.
* 3 good sized bedrooms with carpet
* Large reverse cycle air conditioning unit in living area
* 1 bathroom with bath for the young ones & separate toilet
* Good sized lounge room
* Updated kitchen.
This property is on a large block with a big back yard, perfect for the kids!
Please note that this property is not fenced so
SORRY NO PETS due to lack of fencing
1 Garage space
Simply enquire or apply for this property through us, and if you're successful, we'll send you a $100 gift card.Learn more
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2018. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Victoria Point
Lifestyle in Victoria Point
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 4 Tern Street, Victoria Point. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.