4 Terence Street,
Gosnells, WA 6110
$1,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2213606
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PERFECT FOR THE HOME HANDYMAN
ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE REQUIRED PRIOR TO VIEWING TIMES BEING ARRANGE!
Be the first to view this three bedroom, one bathroom home. The lounge room is located to the front of house and includes a feature fire place (not in working order), gas bayonet and timber floorboards. The kitchen then overlooks the dining / meals area. Off the laundry is an additional area perfect for the home handyman or could be used as a kids play room. Outside you will find an undercover patio with enclosed games room to side. The spacious yard provides heaps of room for the kids and pets to play with there being a large area of garden and lawn to the side of house. Property is pet friendly.
Property features include:
* One lock up garage & one carport
* Additional driveway and carport to left hand side of house - perfect to park a trailer, caravan or boat
* Bedrooms are of a generous size
* Split system aircon to dining room
To apply for this property online please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au create a renter account and apply for the selected property.
Once your application has been reviewed by the owner you will be contacted to arrange a time to inspect the property by private viewing.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gosnells
Lifestyle in Gosnells
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Gosnells comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 4 Terence Street, Gosnells today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how