4 Tankard Drive,
Cranbourne East, VIC 3977
Available 14th December 2020
Rent ID: 4161692
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Beautiful Three Bedroom Home in Cranbourne East - Convenient and Comfortable!
DUE TO COVID-19 LOCKDOWN, CONTACT OUR ASSOCIATES TO ORGANISE A PRIVATE INSPECTION BY TEXTING THEM DIRECTLY- Kevin Liew 0432510287
A rare find, conveniently located to the east of Cranbourne, with just 500m to Cranbourne Primary School & Cranbourne Secondary College, along with shops, stores and public transport close by, this home is perfect for a growing family, professionals or anyone looking for a spacious and charming place to call home.
We are excited to welcome you to this beautiful three bedroom home that is sure to impress the whole family with everything it has to offer!
Heres what youll love:
- Covered alfresco area leading to the backyard ideal for enjoying quality time is friends and family
- Well-equipped kitchen with cooktop, oven, dishwasher and ample storage space sure to impress the master chef at home
- Parking facilities available for two vehicles with internal access
But wait, theres more!
- Three generously sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and a walk-in wardrobe with ensuite included in the master bedroom
- Two neat and tidy bathrooms with quality fittings with an additional toilet
- Open plan living and dining area with air conditioning facilities
- Internal laundry
- Ducted heating throughout
- Tiled flooring
- Low maintenance backyard with toolshed
- Double garage
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include Cranbourne Primary School & Cranbourne Secondary College (both within 500m), Cranbourne Carlisle Primary School & Casey Grammar School
- All your shopping needs are covered, with Hunt Club Shopping Centre, Selandra Rise Shopping Centre, Springhill Shopping Centre, and Shopping on Clyde close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Ducky On Clyde, Volt Cafe, Deorro & Co, Dosa Grill, RBs Kitchen and Gami Rasa Restaurant Cranbourne
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Megasaurus Park, Casey Fields Playspace and Village Green, and Carlisle Park
Available 14/12/2020 for just $430/week
WANT TO APPLY?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/vic
2. Locate the Property you are wanting to apply for
3. Click in 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cranbourne East
Lifestyle in Cranbourne East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Cranbourne East includes deck, shed, and outdoor entertainment. Apply to rent 4 Tankard Drive, Cranbourne East today!