4 Stringybark Drive,
Kambalda West, WA 6442
$960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4117333
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Tidy 3 Bedroom Family Home!
This 3 bedroom family home is located just walking distance from the local sporting facility, Kambalda Plaza and Kambalda West District High School. Inside features a decent sized living area with a wood fire. The kitchen is ideal for a busy family having plenty of cupboards and lots of bench space. There is ducted aircon throughout the home.
Outside boasts a large securely fenced area, with a single garage off to the side. The full length patio is perfect for summer BBQ's with family and friends. Could this be the perfect rental for your family? Contact us today to book a viewing!
1 Garage space
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kambalda West
Lifestyle in Kambalda West
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Kambalda West? 4 Stringybark Drive, Kambalda West could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.