4 Sirocco Street,
Jamboree Heights, QLD 4074
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th January 2021
Rent ID: 4175445
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
RENOVATED HEAD TO TOE
This absolutely stunning home has been painstakingly renovated from top to toe! Located in a highly convenient location within walking distance to Mt Ommaney Shopping precinct, schools, parks, public transport and more - you could leave the car at home!
Featuring beautiful neutral tones perfect to suit any furniture; open space and an amazing covered entertainment area overlooking lovely landscaped fully fenced gardens; this one will not last long!
- 4 bedrooms (main with ensuite)
- 2 good sized living areas
- Lovely kitchen with dishwasher
- Separate laundry
- Expansive covered entertainment area overlooking landscaped fully fenced yard with water tank and shed
*Pets negotiable on application.
* Water charges applicable for this property. Please ask our friendly Property Manager for more information at time of inspection.
This home is situated in the popular Centenary suburbs, which has so much to offer, yet is only 11km from the CBD of Brisbane. Picturesque with the Brisbane River and many parks, it's a great place to live. The Centenary Suburbs has many quality day care centres, primary schools and high schools to choose from. Enjoy the relaxing lifestyle of parks, playgrounds, bikeways, Golf clubs, sporting clubs, and our boat ramp park. Shopping and eating out is so convenient with many to choose from. There is a choice of public transport, and easy access to Legacy Way, Western Freeway and Ipswich Motorway.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Simply phone us on (07) 3376 8000 and we will arrange an inspection ASAP for you.
If you email an enquiry please include your phone number so we can contact you ASAP.
Application forms are available from the property manager at the inspection or from our office.
We only accept applications on Centenary Real Estate application forms.
"The LARGEST and LONGEST Established R.E.I.Q. Member Agency in the Area"
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Jamboree Heights
Lifestyle in Jamboree Heights
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 4 Sirocco Street, Jamboree Heights. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.