4 Ryrie Avenue,
Cromer, NSW 2099
$3,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4034611
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED 1. Electricity 2. Gas 3. Water usage
Designed for maximum family enjoyment, this well-proportioned brick home features child friendly lawns and a sparkling in-ground swimming pool. This peaceful and spacious residence offers a low-maintenance lifestyle just moments to shops, popular schools and beautiful beaches.
* Undercover patio overlooking large level lawn, gardens and swimming pool
* Open plan living embraced by cosy fireplace with defined dining area
* 3 generous sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes, master featuring ensuite
* Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard space
* Well presented bathroom offers a separate bath and shower
* Air conditioning, off street parking
* In close proximity to schools, shops, transport and a variety of beaches
Contact - Mark Griffiths 0422 444 367
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Ray White Seaforth by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cromer
Lifestyle in Cromer
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Cromer with plenty of room to move. 4 Ryrie Avenue will be perfect for the growing family.