4 Rogers Avenue,
Kingsgrove, NSW 2208
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd January 2021
Rent ID: 4246579
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Comfortable 4-bedroom house
Perfectly located to Kingsgrove shopping precinct, Train Station just moments away.
- Good size kitchen
- Separate living area
- Generous sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Fully tiled bathrooms
- Private backyard
This property won`t last.
For further information regarding this property, please do not hesitate to contact Andras Chombo on 0447 226 016 or our renting team at Century 21 Hurstville on 02 9580 8860
3 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsgrove
Lifestyle in Kingsgrove
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Kingsgrove with plenty of room to move. 4 Rogers Avenue will be perfect for the growing family.