4 Quebec Avenue,
Corio, VIC 3214
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4608390
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A place to call home.
Situated within walking distance to the Corio Shopping Centre, schools and public transport, a fantastic opportunity has presented itself for investors/developers looking to add to their portfolio. This home features 3 good sized bedrooms plus an extra large lock up garage on 600m2 (approx) with wide driveway access to the rear yard. Easy access to the Ring Road for Melbourne/Surf Coast commuters and Princes Hwy for Geelong CBD.
- Large 600sqm Allotment (Approx.)
- Close to schools, shops & public transport
For further details contact Adam Buhagiar 0433 309 279
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Corio
Lifestyle in Corio
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 4 Quebec Avenue, Corio. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.