4 Quebec Avenue,
Clapham, SA 5062
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th October 2020
Rent ID: 4079560
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Inside and Out
This neatly updated home enjoy views to the coast from the comfort of the lounge room. It features an excellent size back yard and a separate multipurpose room perfect as a rumpus, office or teenage retreat!
What we love about this property;
- Three good sized bedrooms, master bedroom with a built in wardrobe and ceiling fan.
- Family sized kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, wall oven and plenty of cupboard space.
- Spacious living room boasting a gas fireplace and air conditioner.
- Rear verandah, perfect for entertaining friends and family.
- Rear yard generous in size with grass for the children and pets to play.
- Large detached teenage retreat or rumpus room.
- Undercover car parking for up to three vehicles.
Located a short distance to both Mitcham Shopping Centre and Pasadena Shopping Centre, approximately 15 minutes to the Beach and also the City of Adelaide. A great selection of private and public schools in near proximity, and public transport just a short walk away.
Pets Pets Negotiable
Lease Term 6 months only
Water charges Quarterly supply and usage
Exclusions - Alarm system, bathroom temperature control, garage roller door.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Please click the button "EMAIL AGENT or BOOK INSPECTION" and enter your details and we will instantly respond.
If you are applying online through 1Form, please send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPEN
3 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Clapham
Lifestyle in Clapham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 4 Quebec Avenue, Clapham before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.