4 Percher Street,
Chisholm, NSW 2322
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th December 2021
Rent ID: 4369887
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Modern & Spacious Home
Located in the sought after Waterford County estate this McDonald Jones home is one not to miss!
* Master bedroom includes spacious walk in robe & en-suite with his and her vanity
* Remaining bedrooms include built in robes
* Main bathroom includes a bath and separate shower
* Kitchen includes ample storage with quality appliances including gas cooktop, large oven and a dishwasher
* Internal laundry with linen cupboard
* Ducted air conditioning
* Double automatic garage with internal access
* Spacious yard with patio
APPLICATION PRE-APPROVALS - If you are interested in this property submit an application ASAP! You can either apply online via realestate.com or alternatively you can fill out a paper application form (found on our website).
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential clients should make their own investigations.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chisholm
Lifestyle in Chisholm
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 4 Percher Street, Chisholm before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.