4 Para Street,
Balwyn, VIC 3103
$2,940 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3810799
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Location, location, location!!
To register to inspect this property please click on the Request an Inspection button below to view available times or contact our agent directly for other times.
In a popular Balwyn pocket surrounded by parklands, Belmore Rd transport and an array of fine schools, sits this charming 1960s home in immaculate condition. With three spacious bedrooms, spacious living/dining room with heating, central bathroom, kitchen with plenty of cupboard and storage space and secure garage with sunny north westerly gardens.
Located within walking distance to buses, and just a stones throw from shops and schools including Balwyn High, Balwyn North Primary, Deepdene Primary and Kew High.
**Please note, as the rent of this property is over $350 per week, the owner has the discretion to request a higher bond. This will be discussed at the time of application.
We take the health and well-being of our staff and clients very seriously and our actions below are taken in line with Government directions.
Conditions of Entry
When attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* Our agents will restrict numbers of people inspecting the property at any one time to 10 max.
* We recommend you have the COVIDSafe app downloaded on your mobile device.
* You refrain from touching surfaces, doorhandles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
* Pre-registering your details for inspection is also recommended.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Balwyn
Lifestyle in Balwyn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Balwyn with plenty of room to move. 4 Para Street will be perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how