4 Paige Place,
Helidon, QLD 4344
$1,340 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th April 2020
Rent ID: 3827034
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Quality Living In Helidon
Located in the heart of Helidon this large family home will not last long. If you enjoy the country this ones for you. With all the conveniences of the Toowoomba CBD just thirty minutes away and local schools and corner stores just a few minutes away.
This spectacular four bedroom family home consists of an open plan tiled dining and carpeted lounge. There is a fully appointed kitchen with electric appliances and dishwasher. The main bedroom has a walk in robe, ensuite and sliding door to outside patio. All other bedrooms are built in. Enjoy the peace of mind knowing that the house is fully security screened. There is a large family bathroom, internal laundry and remote double lock up garage. This home is fully fenced to both sides and rear. To complete this package is a natural gas hot water system and rain water tank.
* Four bedroom family home with built-ins
* Open plan tiled living area
* Carpeted lounge room area
* Modern kitchen with dishwasher
* Main bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
* Fully security screened
* Large family bathroom
* Internal laundry
* Double lock up remote garage with internal access
* Fully fenced to both sides and rear
* Natural gas hot water system
* Rain water tank included
This property is fully water compliant, tenant to pay for full water usage.
Book your inspection now. Please call the office at 4688 2244 or check available times at http://toowoomba.ljhooker.com.au/
Smoking Not Permitted Inside. Pets Negotiable - Not Permitted Inside.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Helidon
Lifestyle in Helidon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 4 Paige Place, Helidon before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how