4 Oxford Place,
Urraween, QLD 4655
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4612171
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Relax in this Neat and Tidy Home
Delightful lowset 3 bedroom home, the property has polished timber floors in the living area and an air conditioner. Located in a cul-de-sac providing privacy in the yard and pergola area. Close proximity to Hospital and Shopping Centre. Water efficient property. Sorry no pets.
HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION
1. Please visit the property on our website at www.raineandhorne.com.au/herveybay and select the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Once you have registered your details you will be automatically notified of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. You will also be notified of any new inspections if one was not available at the time of registering. If you cannot view the property due to Covid-19 please contact our office.
IMPORTANT: You must register to inspect the property. If there is no one registered for the viewing may not proceed. If there are no viewings for the property at the time of registering you must still register in order to be notified of the next inspection date and time.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Urraween
Lifestyle in Urraween
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Urraween? 4 Oxford Place, Urraween could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.