4 Oliver Court,
Adelaide, SA 5000
$2,940 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th April 2020
Rent ID: 1584999
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM, THREE BATHROOM TOWNHOUSE
At Adelaide Residential Rentals, we take the health and safety of our staff, clients, tenants and the wider community seriously. Given the need to observe social distancing, we will be conducting inspections by appointment only.
To avoid disappointment and ensure that a thorough leasing process can occur, we are asking that if you are interested in leasing this property, please submit a complete application via 1Form.
Copy and paste this in your browser: 1Form.com
If your application is successful, we will contact you to schedule an appointment
This townhouse offers:
* 3 bedrooms, master bedroom with built in robes, ensuite and private balcony
* second bedroom with built in robes
* third bedroom (or home theatre) with small ensuite
* large master bathroom
* large open plan living room with balcony
* large light and bright kitchen with gas cooking
* rear garage and secure entrance.
Ideally located a short stroll from Hutt Street, Rundle Street and Wakefield Street Hospital.
LEASE TERM: 12 month lease
WATER CHARGES: Tenants to water use and water supply charges
PET POLICY: Strictly No Pets
AVAILABLE FROM: 9th April 2020
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Adelaide
Lifestyle in Adelaide
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 4 Oliver Court, Adelaide before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how