4 May ,
Crescent Head, NSW 2440
Rent ID: 1686190
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two bedroom home in excellent central location, just a stone's throw to village shops, Country Club, Golf Course and a short 300m walk to main beach and National Surfing Reserve.
Property boasts polished timber flooring throughout, combined kitchen, living and dining room with reverse-cycle air conditioning, two bedrooms, and bathroom to level one. Entry level features single lock-up garage.
Property is serviced with phone, TV, DVD, BBQ & 2nd shower & toilet.
Contact: Crescent Head Real Estate 02 6566 0500
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Crescent Head
Lifestyle in Crescent Head
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Crescent Head? 4 May , Crescent Head could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.