4 Margot Avenue,
Doncaster, VIC 3108
$2,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3537472
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Premium property in a parkland precinct
Immaculately presented with ample space for everyone, this three bedroom family home is ideally placed just around the corner from the playgrounds and the beautiful rolling hills of Ruffey Lake Park.
* Elegant formal lounge and dining
* Separate spacious kitchen with meals and family area
* Downstairs rumpus room
* Impressive under house storage
* Master with walk in robe and ensuite
* Good sized family laundry
* Covered alfresco area
* Lush backyard great for kids
* Large double remote garage
* Gas ducted heating and a split system air-conditioner
Zoned for renowned Templestowe College and metres to the bus which takes you directly in City, live near Aquarena and the many dining and retail pleasures on offer at Westfield Doncaster.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Doncaster
Lifestyle in Doncaster
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Doncaster? 4 Margot Avenue, Doncaster could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how