4 Mandemar Avenue,
Homebush, NSW 2140
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4021840
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 Bedroom Brick House
Spacious 3 bedroom double brick house,
Located in quiet street,
Separate Lounge Area,
Bedrooms are carpeted,
New internal laundry,
Under Cover Parking,
Well Maintained Back Yard.
Close to Flemington Station & Shops.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Homebush
Lifestyle in Homebush
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Homebush with plenty of room to move. 4 Mandemar Avenue will be perfect for the growing family.