4 Macbeth Street,
Kingston, QLD 4114
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4610849
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family home in quiet cul-de-sac
Fresh to market this fabulous family home in a cul-de-sac position, within walking distance to Kingston train station and TransLink bus stops will not be available for long and we are certain you will enjoy the expansive feeling of this functional family home with full fencing, security, multiple car parking off street, multiple sheds and in ground swimming pool. You will not be disappointed upon inspection.
Framed by a picturesque urban setting, beautifully planned and generously proportioned your new home is ideal for those that are a little more private and those that love to entertain. The floor plan is perfect for the whole family, with its generous proportions encompassing two levels. Upstairs; three (3) bedrooms with ceiling fans, one (1) bathroom, two (2) toilets, open plan living areas with air conditioning & ceiling fans, front enclosed sunroom with privacy blinds, rear covered balcony and polished timber floors. Downstairs; large rumpus/fourth (4th) bedroom, internal laundry, small kitchenette, second (2nd) bathroom, and utility living area. The entire home has been professionally painted, all polished timber floors have been professionally polished, new window coverings throughout, front and rear stairs servicing the upstairs section of your new home and three access doors to the downstairs section of your new home.
Externally your new home has a paved covered entertainment area, in ground swimming pool (professionally serviced monthly by Swimart Springwood), multiple sheds for storage, double covered carport and extra uncovered but secure off-street parking and easy maintenance front and rear lawns. Your new home is head and shoulders above the competition and offers multiple living and entertaining options.
You can be minutes from QR train station, Logan City Council buses, major shopping complexes and precincts, beautiful parks, popular local schools or just the outstanding cafes and restaurants which make Kingston the lifestyle location of choice.
Other features of your new home include:
* Three (3) bedrooms (Upstairs); 4th bedroom (Downstairs)
* Two (2) bathrooms; three (3) toilets
* Open plan lounge and dining with freshly polished timber floors (Upstairs)
* Open kitchen with modern electric appliances allowing easy access to rear covered balcony and stairs leading to pool and entertainment areas (Upstairs)
* Covered secured front sunroom with privacy blinds (Upstairs)
* Ceiling fans & air conditioning throughout (Upstairs)
* Front and rear external staircases servicing the upstairs level
* Open plan, tiled rumpus room/4th bedroom (downstairs) with external access to covered paved entertainment area
* Open plan utility/living room with tiled floors (Downstairs)
* Internal laundry (Downstairs)
* Air conditioning throughout lower level of home
* New window coverings throughout entire home
* In-ground swimming pool with professional monthly maintenance included. Pool chemicals are lessee/s responsibility for duration of tenancy agreement
* External shower
* Large open paved area surrounding pool
* Fully fenced front and rear yards
* Easy maintenance lawns & gardens
* Multiple garden sheds (3 int total)
* Water tanks for use around external areas
* Double covered carport located within fence perimeter. Multiple secure off-street parking for trailers & vehicles
* Solar electricity panels
* Water compliant. Full water consumption charges will be invoiced quarterly to lessee/s for duration of tenancy agreement
* Professionally cleaned prior to the initial tenancy agreement
* Pets are subject to application & approval by lessors
Are your seeking incredible value in the heart of Logan City? Do not hesitate to contact the Inspire Real Estate Solutions property management team to arrange an inspection of your new home. You'll love the neighbourhood and its proximity to fast city transport, major arterial roads, local shopping, community markets and quality restaurants and clubs. Do not hesitate to arrange your inspection. Contact the Inspire Real Estate Solutions property management team on (07) 3423 7580 or 0413 501 890.
3 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingston
Lifestyle in Kingston
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
4 Macbeth Street, Kingston, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Kingston.