4 Light Terrace,
Glenelg North, SA 5045
$2,490 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4456803
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Delightful family home
Live the good life in Glenelg North!
This three bedroom home is conveniently close to local schools, parks and public transport. Within minutes, you can shop 'til you drop at Harbour Town then mosey on down to Moseley Square for some seaside fun!
- Three bedrooms (or two plus study/playroom)
- Modern eat-in kitchen with gas cooktop
- Modern bathroom
- Sunroom/lobby area at rear
- Polished wooden floor boards
- Built in robe
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Double garage/shed, plus plenty of off-street parking
Tenants responsible for water supply and usage.
Pets negotiable- please provide details on application.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenelg North
Lifestyle in Glenelg North
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 4 Light Terrace, Glenelg North. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.