4 Keppel Street,
Emu Park, QLD 4710
$200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th February 2021
Rent ID: 4218543
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPPOSITE THE SURF
Want to live at the beach? Really live at the beach across the road from the Surf Club, right in town. Walk to everything from all the shops , pub, doctors, school, daycare and special three of Emu Park's best beaches.
* Four large bedrooms, all with air-con & built-ins
* Main bedroom with en-suite and great views out to the islands
* Large kitchen, heaps of storage
* Open living area upstairs with timber floors and views
* Two outdoor living areas with views
* Downstairs Living area and bedroom third bathroom, plus bar
* four car accommodation
Live life to the fullest at the beach. Call us today to arrange a viewing.
3 Garage spaces
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Emu Park
Lifestyle in Emu Park
You could be living at 4 Keppel Street, Emu Park before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.