4 Hideaway Vale,
Preston Beach, WA 6215
$880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1116519
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Hideaway Vale Location
Three bedroom, one bathroom compact abode in Preston Beach with reverse cycle air con and a garden shed..
Preston Beach is roughly 60 - 65 km north of Bunbury, RIGHT ON THE COAST, and also has a lot of bushland/natural forestry. Its fantastic!
Chill out in this exposed wood grain home and soak up the serenity!
Pets Considered Upon Application.
Property available from end of Feb
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A wireless antenna may be installed on the property.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Preston Beach
Lifestyle in Preston Beach
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
4 Hideaway Vale, Preston Beach, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Preston Beach.