4 Heirisson Turn,
Ellenbrook, WA 6069
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th July 2021
Rent ID: 4473214
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS 4X2 HOME WITH THEATRE & SWIMMING POOL!!
Please be aware that we encourage online applications however, the applicant must have completed a registered viewing of the property with a representative prior to making any such application.
Great Family Home and Fantastic Location!
Featuring 4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Theatre and a POOL!
SIDE ACCESS THROUGH TO THE FULLY PAVED AREA INTO THE BACKYARD - SECURE SPACE TO PARK YOUR TRAILER/CARS
DOUBLE LOCK UP GARAGE AND 3 CARS PARKING ON THE DRIVEWAY.
Located close to:
- Oakhill Park - 350 m
- Bancombe park - 400 m
- Broadway Medical Centre - 800 m
- Ellenbrook Central Shops - 2.5 km
- Massive double door entrance
- Huge theatre room with double doors
- In ground pool with Bali style hut in the backyard
- Separate alfresco
- Ducted aircon and gas bayonet in the living area
- Double lock up garage and can park 3 cars on driveway
- Open plan kitchen with ample storage and dishwasher
- Master with ensuite having bath (jacuzzi), shower and separate toilet
- Study nook/sitting area in the master and walk in robe
- Other 3 bedrooms with built in robes
- Side access and roller door through garage for trailer access to backyard
***IMPORTANT! PLEASE REGISTER TO ATTEND INSPECTIONS***
By doing this, you will be instantly informed of any updates, cancellations or changes to the inspection times.
**SCHEDULED INSPECTION TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE**
Disclaimer - Photos are for reference only. Furniture is not included. The particulars in the advertisement are not intended to form a part of the contract. Inspection is recommended as we do not guarantee the accuracy and condition of the property as shown in the photos.
2 Garage spaces
3 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ellenbrook
Lifestyle in Ellenbrook
Walk to everything from 4 Heirisson Turn, Ellenbrook. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.