4 Hall Court,
Aitkenvale, QLD 4814
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 864125
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Entertaining is a breeze on the back deck
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT - PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL OUR OFFICE TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE INSPECTION.
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SUBMIT A COMPLETED APPLICATION PRIOR TO VIEWING.
To apply online, use this link - form.jotform.co/93248122621855
Located in a quiet street is this great high set home in Aitkenvale.
- Upstairs two of the three bedrooms are air conditioned
- All the bedrooms have built in cupboards
- Carpet to the bedrooms
- There are hardwood timber floors throughout with vinyl on the spacious kitchen and dining room floor
- There is a large verandah off the living area which overlooks the backyard
- Fully fenced yard
- Side access suitable for the boat or trailer
- Underneath the home is the laundry and a second toilet
- Situation at the end of a quiet court
***** Thank you for confirming you have not tested positive to Covid-19 or are not in self-isolation or quarantine and have not visited a foreign country in the last 14 days or have had potential exposure.
You also acknowledge that by entering the property you indemnify Century 21 Aaron Moon Realty in that you are entering at your own risk with knowledge of the current pandemic. You are now welcome to inspect the property. *****
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Aitkenvale
Lifestyle in Aitkenvale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Aitkenvale? 4 Hall Court, Aitkenvale could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how