4 Gulliver Street,
Paddington, QLD 4064
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th October 2021
Rent ID: 4543923
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Peaceful & Tranquil Setting
** COVID-19 IMPORTANT NOTICE **
Please register your details by clicking on the Request/Book an Inspection button.
Please refer to the further information below regarding our Application & Inspection process due to Covid-19.
Available 08/10/2021. This lovely home is situated on a large block and offers modern living in a peaceful setting. With spacious open plan living, large well-equipped kitchen, and a lovely yard and outdoor area, this property would be a pleasure to come home to at the end of a busy day.
Master bedroom with French doors to outdoor area
2 additional bedrooms (one with built in robes)
Main bathroom with combined shower/bath
Open plan living and dining
Well-equipped large kitchen with plenty of bench space and dishwasher
Paved alfresco area perfect for entertaining
Parking for vehicles off-street
Situated only 5kms from Brisbane CBD, Paddington is a highly sought-after residential area featuring some of Brisbane's best cafes, restaurants, shops, schools, transport and parks. Walk to Rosalie Village, Latrobe Tce, Given Tce, Paddington Medical Centre, and public transport.
TO APPLY FOR THE PROPERTY:
1. Click on the Book/Request an Inspection Button and follow the prompts to register your details so that you receive INSTANT updates, inspection details and changes regarding this property
2. Download the Rental Q App http://www.rentalq.com.au/ and submit your Rental Application online to get pre-approved
3. Should the property not suit your requirements after inspection, we will withdraw your application
TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND INTERNET SERVICES:
It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that they research or do their own checks that this property has the services that they require prior to submitting their application. The Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008 does not specify that the lessor is responsible to have these services installed at the property, so please be sure to research this. You should contact your service provider directly.
TO VIEW THE PROPERTY:
Simply register your details by clicking Book/Request an Inspection button and you will be notified about inspections when they are available.
SAFETY AT INSPECTIONS:
We have implemented safety precautions and maximum person restrictions and we request that you adhere to any requests/direction given by our Team at the inspection. Please do not attend the inspection if you are unwell or in isolation.
* Pure Real Estate advises that information contained in this advertisement is intended as a guide only and customers should rely on their own investigations and enquiries regarding specifics of the property.
2 Open spaces
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Paddington
Lifestyle in Paddington
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 4 Gulliver Street, Paddington. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: shed, outdoor entertainment, and dishwasher.