4 Forest Glen,
Cherrybrook, NSW 2126
Rent ID: 4484620
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Short Walk to CTHS, JPPS
Located just a short walk to the CTHS.
This house offers 4 good sized room with built ins to all and an ensuite to the master.
Multiple living areas allowing room for the whole family.
Other features include
- Outdoor Alfresco area
- Double car lock up garage
- Gas cooktop
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agent
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cherrybrook
Lifestyle in Cherrybrook
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Cherrybrook with plenty of room to move. 4 Forest Glen will be perfect for the growing family.