$465 pwHow much could you borrow?
4 Fontley Road,
Kingsley, WA 6026
$1,860 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4237491
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beach, oh so close!
This nicely kept family home is located on a quiet street within close proximity to parks, primary schools and a quick 10 minute drive to the beach! Also offering the perfect backyard for a game of cricket! You can't get any better than that!
Easy access to the Freeway, Greenwood train station and Hepburn Ave making your daily commute quick and easy.
- Large open living space
- Separate dining area
- Brand new kitchen with plenty of storage and new appliances
- Large master bedroom with a built in wardrobe
- Spilt system air-con
- Massive backyard with 2 garden sheds
- Good sized second and third bedroom
- Undercover alfresco
- Near new flooring throughout.
Pets are considered!
Please register your details and notification will be sent once the day and time has been scheduled for the viewing.
*INFORMATION FOR ATTENDING A HOME OPEN*
If you wish to attend a home open for this property please email your enquiry through to the property manager. Due to the current COVID situation, you will be required to adhere to the below in order to attend the viewing:
- Face masks must be worn at all times
- All viewers must check in using the SafeWA App or hand written sign in sheet at the property
- You must not touch any belongings if the property is still tenanted
- You must use the hand sanitiser provided upon entry
- You must adhere to the 1.5m2 rule at all times
- Please do not attend if you have been in close contact with a COVID positive person or are currently awaiting a COVID test result.
Please note that there may be some delays at home opens due to these policies. While the viewing time is generally 15 minutes, we understand this may go over the allocated time to ensure everyone is able to view the property.
KINDLY LET US KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SHOULD YOU TEST POSITIVE FOR COVID AFTER ATTENDING THE VIEIWNG
1 Garage space
2 Car ports
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsley
Lifestyle in Kingsley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with outdoor entertainment, secure parking, and gas. 4 Fontley Road, Kingsley is perfect for the growing family.