4 Fitzhardinge Street,
Exmouth, WA 6707
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
$1,560 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 197684
HOUSE WITH A SHED AVAILABLE
This 3 bedroom 1.5 bathroom Dravo style property will be available soon. Shady back yard with concrete patio area. Large garage and a garden shed.
Spacious lounge and dining area. Built in robes in every bedroom. Air conditioning and tiles throughout.
No pets sorry.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2018. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Exmouth
Lifestyle in Exmouth
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
4 Fitzhardinge Street, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Exmouth.