4 Emerald Drive,
Rokeby, TAS 7019
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4447386
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern and Spacious Family Home
This beautiful home was only constructed in 2018. The home is spacious and located in Glebe Hill, a very popular new development area on the Easternshore.
- The home features:
- Two large living areas
- 3 good-sized bedrooms, including master bedroom with an ensuite and a walk-in wardrobe
- Modern kitchen with a great range of Fisher and Paykel appliances, integrated microwave and dishwasher, plenty of - bench space and storage
- 2 bathrooms, main bathroom with a bath
- Separate laundry with a built-in cupboard
- Low maintenance yard
- The home will be fenced in the next few weeks.
This home won't last long on the market. Book an open home today and I will see you soon.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rokeby
Lifestyle in Rokeby
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 4 Emerald Drive, Rokeby before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.