4 Dunkirk Street,
Gaythorne, QLD 4051
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4660840
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Perfect Gem
This lovely high-set post-war home is sitting in a leafy position in an unbeatable suburb. This three bedroom home is full of character and boasts amazing polished timber floors throughout. With a spacious layout and plantation shutters you will love living here.
* 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 2 separate toilets
* Beautiful, brand new kitchen, with dishwasher and gas cooking
* 1 car garage and ample storage under
* Aircon to living area
* Aircon to master bedroom
* Plantation shutters throughout
* Large back yard
Talk about a great location! Walk to the bus, train station, shops, restaurants, cafes, and quality public and private schools. Hillbrook Anglican School and Mount Maria College are two convenient and quality private secondary school education options within a short walk, or there is Mitchelton State High School nearby. Enoggera State School is the catchment primary school for this property.
Please Note: The terms of the General Tenancy Agreement that relate to this property including any special conditions are available at www.denovans.com.au and need to be reviewed prior to lodging an application form.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gaythorne
Lifestyle in Gaythorne
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 4 Dunkirk Street, Gaythorne before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.