4 Dewhurst Drive,
Mudgee, NSW 2850
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4365296
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HUGE FAMILY HOME IN PRESTIGIOUS STREET
- Main bedroom with ensuite, ceiling fan and walk-in robe
- Three bedrooms with built in cupboards and ceiling fans
- Main bathroom includes bath and shower with separate toilet
- Huge laundry with built in cupboards and access to the backyard
- Modern kitchen with soft close cupboards and drawers, electric cook-top and dishwasher
- Formal lounge with ceiling fan and split system AC
- Open plan kitchen and dining with wood fire heater, ceiling fan and split system AC
- Sliding glass doors off the dining area opening onto a beautiful covered alfresco area
- Large two car garage with remote access
- Large garden shed next to caravan skillion
- Large shed with power and roller door access
- Fully enclosed backyard with rear lane and side access
** Please note the weekly rent does not include water, gas or electricity usage. These are the responsibility of the tenant **
* Strictly no pets permitted *
Please call our friendly Leasing Consultant Sarah Hodges on 02 6372 3000 for any questions you may have regarding the property or to discuss your application.
Here at First National Mudgee, we put your safety first.
For the safety our landlords and tenants, we are now conducting private one on one inspections only and will require each applicant over 18 years to complete an application form prior to inspecting the property. A summary of your application will be sent to the landlord for their review. If approved, we can then arrange a suitable inspection time to ensure the property suits your needs.
2 Garage spaces
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mudgee
Lifestyle in Mudgee
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
4 Dewhurst Drive, Mudgee, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Mudgee.