4 Clancy Lane,
Seven Hills, NSW 2147
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1536340
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Tucked Away Beauty - Close to Shops and Station
Welcome to 4 Clancy Lane Seven Hills.
- Separate lounge and dining
- 3 bedrooms
- Split system aircons
- Lock up garage with laundry
- Large shed
- Minutes walk to shops, stations, parks, schools and public transport
PLEASE CLICK EMAIL AGENT and send your details through.
Please note: Tenancy applications for any of our properties can be obtained by emailing our leasing consultant or our office. They can also be downloaded from our website - www.raywhitegranville.com.au
We do not accept tenancy applications through the 1 FORM portal.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seven Hills
Lifestyle in Seven Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Seven Hills? 4 Clancy Lane, Seven Hills could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.