4 Churm Street,
Hamilton Hill, WA 6163
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4226636
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Family Home in Quiet Location
Located in a cosy and quiet street this spacious and bright home not only offers a low maintenance lifestyle but also allows your weekly shopping to be a breeze with a small but fantastic shopping centre within walking distance from the home.
Recently freshly painted and new carpets installed you can move into this property without delay.
The features of this property include -
*3 Bedrooms - freshly painted and new carpets
*2 living areas
*Split system air con to the living area and 1 of the bedrooms
* Cul-de-sac location
* Walking distance to shopping centre offering a post office, chemist, IGA, cafe' and much more.
* Approx. 9 minutes drive to Fremantle
* Private rear courtyard which includes storage shed
* Single Garage with rear door providing access to rear courtyard
***LEASE ON THIS PROPERTY IS STRICTLY FOR 6 MONTHS ONLY AND WILL NOT BE EXTENDED***
Small pets will be considered upon application.
To View the property contact Melissa 9430 9438
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS. YOU MUST VIEW THE PROPERTY IN ORDER TO APPLY. APPLICATION FORMS CAN BE OBTAINED FROM THE AGENT AT THE TIME OF THE VIEWING.
DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS, ONLY THOSE WHO SUPPLY CONTACT DETAILS WILL BE ABLE TO ENTER THE PROPERTY.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hamilton Hill
Lifestyle in Hamilton Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Hamilton Hill could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 4 Churm Street, Hamilton Hill today!