4 Charlesworth Street,
Laverton, VIC 3028
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4338103
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEAT AND TIDY THREE BEDROOM HOME BACKING ONTO PARKLAND...
REGISTRATION FOR INSPECTIONS IS COMPULSORY DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS CURRENTLY IN PLACE - NO REGISTRATION, NO ENTRY!
* Three bedrooms
* Generous sized lounge room with split-system
* Possible second lounge or sunroom
* Kitchen with meals area and gas cooking
* Tidy bathroom with separate toilet
* Large rear yard with double powered garage
* Carport and extra car parking
* Convenient position close to shops, schools and transport
Arranging an inspection is easy! To book a time to inspect, simply click on the Book an Inspection Time button OR click Contact Agent, email through your details so we can reply with available appointment times for you to register to inspect. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Laverton
Lifestyle in Laverton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Laverton? 4 Charlesworth Street, Laverton could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.