4 Cavey Street,
Marrickville, NSW 2204
$4,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4516646
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LARGE FIVE BEDROOM HOUSE
Located in the heart of culture and sophistication, this immaculate family home finds itself in the heart of Marrickville.
This five bedroom home is located moments from McNeilly Park and only moments from Marrickvilles train station and all forms of transport.
Its light filled interior flows with infused contemporary and modern features with a perfect village locale and a stroll to all local amenities. Nestled within beautiful parklands and respected schools, this property has everything you could be looking for.
- Spacious five bedroom house
- Timber floors with high ceilings
- Two light filled bathroom
- Large entertaining rear yard
- Large kitchen + adjoining dining room
- Off-street parking available
- Gas appliances throughout
-High ceilings throughout
-Large entertaining backyard
-Off street parking available
-Close to Schools
-Close to Shops
-Close to Transport
Please note, you must register to confirm your attendance for the inspection. This will enable us to inform you instantly of any changes, updates or cancellations to the inspection.
Please contact the office on 9558 0388 for a private inspection or any property related information.
We hope to see you soon.
Domain Property Agents does not warrant or accept any liability in relation to the quality, operability or accuracy of this material.
Property Code: 1296
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marrickville
Lifestyle in Marrickville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Marrickville comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 4 Cavey Street, Marrickville today!