4 Burnett Street,
Keperra, QLD 4054
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 14th June 2021
Rent ID: 4447308
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully renovated low set home in a great location!
You will fall instantly in love with this beautifully renovated low set home in a central location. The home features a NEW kitchen, NEW main bathroom and ensuite, and NEW flooring.
Positioned perfectly in a quiet but convenient cul-de-sac just moments away from Great Wester Shopping Centre with Woolworths, Aldi, medical centre, pathology, dentist, chemist, cafes, gym, mechanic, plenty of take away options and the Irish pub serves lunch and dinner and a Bunnings. Local schools, parks, trains and buses are also nearby.
- Master bedroom with NEW ensuite, built in and air con
- 3 other spacious bedrooms, 1 with built-in
- NEW kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Open living and dining with air conditioning
- NEW family bathroom with shower bath and separate toilet
- Screens + NEW floors throughout
- Large covered entertaining area
- Fully fenced back yard with garden shed
- Single carport
- No pets
You wont want to miss the opportunity to call this gem home so be quick to inspect and register your interest today.
NOTE: You must register online for inspections. To register please click the "book an inspection" button. If you are not registered, you will not be notified of any time changes or cancellations.
INSPECTIONS WILL NOT BE CONDUCTED IF NO ONE IS REGISTERED.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Keperra
Lifestyle in Keperra
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 4 Burnett Street, Keperra. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.