4 Bijiji Street,
Pendle Hill, NSW 2145
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3916584
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large Four Bedroom Family Home!
This large family home is great for the expanding family. With four bedrooms and a bonus teenage retreat, this home could be the one for you!
* Four large sized bedrooms, 3 freshly painted, 2 w/ built ins and 1 with a walk in wardrobe
* Freshly painted entry/living area
* Freshly laid floorboards to 3 bedrooms and living area
* Back bedroom inclusive of an ensuite
* Split system A/C to 3 bedrooms
* Large separate kitchen with electric appliances, loads of cupboard space and two walk in pantries
* Spacious combined living and dining area
* Bonus extra large living area
* Tidy bathroom
* Internal laundry
*Granny flat at rear & garage excluded
Located Approx: -
750m to Pendle Hill Station
WANT TO INSPECT? Register by following steps below.
1.If on realestate.com.au or starrpartners.com.auclick on the `BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME or REQUEST AN INSPECTION TIME or INSPECT ' button
2.If you are on the realestate.com.auAPPor domain.com.au website click on the `EMAIL AGENT' button and follow steps
3.If you register and no inspection times are available you will be sent an SMS of future inspection times
4.If you do not register,we cannot notify you of any changes, cancellations or future inspection times
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pendle Hill
Lifestyle in Pendle Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 4 Bijiji Street, Pendle Hill before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.