$445 pwHow much could you borrow?
4 Barossa Close,
St Clair, NSW 2759
$1,780 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4730748
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LOCATED IN A QUIET STREET
Neat 3 bedroom home
Built in wardrobe to main bedroom
Separate loungeroom with split system air conditioning
Original kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and gas cooking
Dining area off the kitchen
Floating floorboards throughout
Fully fenced yard
Single lock up garage and carport
Close to schools, shops and transport
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO INSPECT PROPERTIES
The safety and well-being of our clients and staff is always our top priority and we are committed to ensuring that we follow all measures put in place by government and health authorities. It is a condition of entry, that attendees to our property inspections agree to comply with the below terms and conditions.
1. For the last 14 days prior to the Date of Inspection, I have not had any COVID-19 symptoms, including (without limitation) fever, a cough, sore/scratchy throat, shortness of breath, loss of smell or loss of taste.
2. I am not required to quarantine or self-isolate for any reason, including (without limitation):
(a) testing positive to COVID-19 or being suspected of having COVID-19;
(b) being in close contact or casual contact, in the 14 days prior to the Date of Inspection, with a person who is a confirmed case of COVID-19;
(c) having been to a place of high concern (close or casual contact venues) at the time and date listed in the COVID-19 concerns notice published by the NSW Government;
(d) being a household member of a close or casual contact, and the close or casual contact is yet to receive their initial negative test result;
(e) not yet receiving a negative test result after being identified as a close or casual contact, in the 14 days prior to the Date of Inspection, with a person who is a confirmed case of COVID-19;
(f) not yet receiving a negative test result after visiting a known COVID-19 hotspot in the 14 days prior to the Date of Inspection; and
(g) otherwise, not yet receiving a negative test result after being tested for COVID-19.
3. I will wear a fitted face covering over both my nose and face at all times during the private inspection of the property.
4. I am in compliance with all NSW Government public health orders (including, without limitation, the Public Health (COVID-19 Temporary Movement and Gatherings Restrictions) Order 2021 [NSW]).
5. I will follow the directives of the onsite agent in regards to entry to the property
Refusal of any of the above conditions means we are unable to allow you to inspect our properties. We appreciate your patience during this time.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Clair
Lifestyle in St Clair
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 4 Barossa Close, St Clair is unfurnished and available to rent.