4 Banyan Street,
Gillieston Heights, NSW 2321
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4118928
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand New Home Ready For Tenants
This gorgeous 3 bedroom unit has just been completed and is ready for its very first lucky residents!
Entertain with ease in the generous open plan living and dining area complete with gourmet kitchen where you can cook up on storm on the gas cooktop.
All of the comfortably sized bedrooms feature ceiling fans to keep you cool during summer, with the master bedroom enjoying its own A/C, ensuite and walk-in robe.
A super low maintenance yard means you'll have more time to relax outdoors on the private alfresco area, with a bonus ceiling fan to keep you cool on those warm summer afternoons.
Conveniently located just 10 minutes from the Hunter Expressway and 5 minutes from Maitland, Gillieston Heights is a popular up and coming area. Further amenities will soon be available with a brand new IGA supermarket, McDonalds and childcare centre currently under construction.
Ultra-modern yet homely, this is a high quality property you can't afford to miss out on!
- Brand new 3 bedroom unit
- Water bills included in rent
- Open plan living and dining with S/S air conditioning
- Contemporary kitchen equipped with gas cooking, dishwasher and stone benchtops
- Outdoor covered alfresco area
- Three bedrooms all appointed with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Master bedroom has ensuite, walk-in robe and A/C
- Modern main bathroom with shower and w/c
- Linen cupboard
- Low maintenance fully fenced yard
- Single auto garage with internal entry
HOW TO APPLY
1. Attend the open for inspection
2. At the inspection you will be given a unique code
3. Submit your application via www.1form.com.au and enter the unique code
4. Your application will be processed and presented to the owner for approval
APPLICATIONS CANNOT BE SUBMITTED UNTIL PROPERTY HAS BEEN INSPECTED.
Unfortunately we are unable to conduct private inspections, if you are unable to attend the open home please arrange for someone to go on your behalf.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gillieston Heights
Lifestyle in Gillieston Heights
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit. 4 Banyan Street, Gillieston Heights is unfurnished and available to rent.