4 Avesnes Street,
Holland Park, QLD 4121
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th November 2020
Rent ID: 3254219
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Entertainer - Air Con - Polished Floors - Lawn and Garden Maintenance included
Immaculately presented inside and out, this fully ducted stunning home sits high and proud at the end of a prestigious cul-de-sac, enjoying picturesque panoramas and refreshing breezes over leafy Holland Park, the home has been extensively renovated with the highest attention to detail.
The revitalised interiors feature warm tones and dramatic rich timber floorboards throughout with traditional high ceilings teamed with large light filled windows and doors offer ample natural light and breezes to cascade through the property. All complemented with a stunning custom American Cherry Oak kitchen centrally located and features stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, stone benchtops and ample cupboard storage space. Highlights include:
* Incredible Entertaining with Front covered balcony and large rear patio
* 3 bedroom (only 1 with BIR)
* Beautifully tiled bathroom with shower and toilet
* Character Ceilings, Polished Floors, Ducted Throughout and Study nook
* Fully fenced yard - However sorry no pets!!
* Low maintenance grounds with lawn and garden maintenance included
* 1x undercover parking space with loads of additional storage.
Walking distance to Holland Park Primary School, Cavendish Rd State High School and St Joachim's Catholic Primary School, the location and relaxed lifestyle opportunities are sure to impress. Less than ten minutes' drive to the CBD, with the alternative of the express City bus just a short stroll away.
To apply - visit https://app.snug.com/apply/RayWhiteHollandPark to see all listings, find your property and click the "Details" button, then click "Start Application"
** SOCIAL DISTANCING INSPECTIONS (ONLY WHERE and IF POSSIBLE)
1. When you arrive on site maintain the social distancing rule of a minimum of 1.5m if there are any other people in close proximity
2. Wait until waived over to enter the property by our representative
3. Please keep your hands in your pockets and do not touch anything in the home during your inspection, unfortunately where lights are not on or cupboards and doors are not open they cannot be touched at this time
4. Please understand no printed marketing or how to apply' materials can be handed to you, however our representative will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we can always assist you via email at email@example.com
1 Garage space
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Holland Park
Lifestyle in Holland Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
4 Avesnes Street, Holland Park, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Holland Park.