4/9 Philip Street,
Fannie Bay, NT 0820
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4369381
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A HIDDEN TREAT IN FANNIE BAY
- Fully furnished ground level living
- Small complex of only 4 villa homes
- 3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms
- Walk-in robe and en-suite off main
- Generous double lock up garage
- Balinese inspired courtyard complete with water features and statues
- Walk to Fannie Bays shops and famous eateries
- Just around the corner from East Point sunsets and walking trail
- 2 minutes' drive to the Sailing Club
- 5 minutes' drive to Darwin CBD
- Pets on application
The open plan kitchen and living precinct is framed by the gorgeous windows and feels like you are unto a gastronomic storm or enjoying your favourite movie in your own villa.
There is a rear gate through to the well-kept council parklands which connects Philip Street to Hinkler Crescent, so you feel as if you have your own enormous back yard to enjoy with your family.
Elders does NOT accept 1FORM applications. Please click on "EMAIL AGENT" to leave your details.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
Top 3 features for Fannie Bay
Lifestyle in Fannie Bay
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 4/9 Philip Street, Fannie Bay is perfect for the growing family.