4/9 Mcgrath Avenue,
Nowra, NSW 2541
$880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st April 2020
Rent ID: 3836340
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WALK TO TOWN
Located only a short stroll to Nowra CBD, you will find this neat and tidy 1 bedroom unit.
The unit features an open living area and kitchen, a combined bathroom and laundry and off-street parking.
The property is situated in a great location, close to shops and opposite one of the popular parks in Nowra.
This property is available for lease from 21st April 2020 and is NOT suitable for pets. For further information please do not hesitate to contact the office.
To fast track your application & viewing time, you are required to submit all documents prior to a viewing being scheduled.
1. Click on the 1Form icon on the property listing or
2. Download a paper copy of our application from https://www.nowrafn.com.au/rental-application-form and submit by email or in person at our agency.
Please note: Failure to comply with the above may result in delayed viewing time.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Nowra
Lifestyle in Nowra
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 4/9 Mcgrath Avenue, Nowra before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how