4/9 Hemmo Street,
Capalaba, QLD 4157
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th November 2020
Rent ID: 4116748
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LOCATED IN VERY CONVENIENT POSITION OF CAPALABA!
Click the "Book Inspection" button now to book your viewing - you MUST register and confirm in order to finalise a viewing time
This family home is built with modern design, contemporary and functional layout, located in a very convenient position of Capalaba & the Bayside Precinct. It requires minimal maintenance and it is in a prime and convenient position, within walking distance to city buses, minutes to major shopping centres, and surrounded by local schools plus easy access to CBD, Airport & the Gold Coast.
- Three bedrooms with built in robes
- Master bedroom offers ensuite and walk in robe
- Modern Kitchen appliances (inc: dishwasher, wall oven, and hot plate and solid kitchen bench)
- TWO bathrooms (ensuite and main bathroom)
- Combined living and meals area
- Laundry in garage
- Single lock up garage
- Security Screens throughout
- Fully landscaped private Courtyard
This property is located in SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Alexandra Hills State High School, Alexandra Hills State School, Birkdale South State School, Capalaba State College and Vienna Woods State School.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Capalaba
Lifestyle in Capalaba
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Capalaba? 4/9 Hemmo Street, Capalaba could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.